KNOX CHEMICAL SOCIETY, THE CITADEL
From The Citadel Archives Guide
Letter, 1939 June 22.
The Knox Chemical Society was founded Oct. 17, 1938 to create and maintain a deeper interest in science, which was not included in the regular course of study. It was named for Louis Knox who was professor of Chemistry at The Citadel from 1908 to 1945.
Letter from Col. Knox to the organizers of the Knox Chemical Society thanking them for the key to the Knox Chemical Society.
AF Knox Chemical Society
- Back to MAIN PAGE