MURRAY, ANDREW B., 1844-1928
From The Citadel Archives Guide
Document, 1926 June 18.
Philanthropist. Murray contributed the funds for building The Citadel's infirmary, a second barracks and housing for the faculty and president.
Agreement between Murray, The Citadel and the State of South Carolina concerning building barracks at The Citadel.
Board of Visitors, The Citadel.
Resolution, 1922 June 12.
Acknowledges Andrew Murray's gift of $60,000 for the construction of a hospital at The Citadel and names the hospital for his deceased wife, Mary Bennett Murray.
Board of Visitors.
Resolution, 1926, June 18.
Acknowledges Andrew Murray's gift of $150,000 for the building of an additional barracks and names the barracks for Mr. Murray.
- Back to MAIN PAGE