THE CITADEL ORAL HISTORY PROGRAM-CHARLESTON AND THE LONG CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT
From The Citadel Archives Guide
The Citadel Oral History Program interviews.
Charleston and the Long Civil Rights Movement: A broad look at the cultural and political shifts that have shaped the region and the nation since in the 1960s.
- DARBY, REV. JOSEPH A., INTERVIEWEE
- MOULTRIE, MARY, INTERVIEWEE
- SAUNDERS, WILLIAM, INTERVIEWEE
- SIMMONS, ROSETTA, INTERVIEWEE
- VEECK, MICHAEL, 1951- , INTERVIEWEE
- Back to MAIN PAGE