From The Citadel Archives Guide
Tablet - marble re Harleston p. 362-363 and p. 368-371 in Thomas' .
Tablet - marble re Civil War Dead p. 455, 466-467 in Thomas' .
RC 1 Records of Alumni Assoc.
RC 2 Records of Board of Visitors Annual Report 1895 p. 68-69.
Bond Hall Cornerstone - Salvage.
Contents of cornerstone were removed in 1969 prior to construction of Duckett Hall. Salvaged were: "Brief sketch of Greater Citadel Movement prepared by Association of Graduate of Citadel Nov. 25, 1920"; "Origin of Greater Citadel" by John P. Thomas. See Citadel photo #249.
CP 9 Box 11, folder 15
Booklet: Bond Hall Extension
The Administration building was later named Thompson Hall. The Library/Classroom building was an extension of Bond Hall, Barracks #3 was Law Barracks. Title: Specifications for Construction of Barracks #3, Administraion Building, Library-Classroom Building. 1938 January 10.
AF Citadel Construction Management
- Back to MAIN PAGE