Historical Information of Budget Topics
For the Period 1998 - 2003
The information presented in the Historical Information booklet includes for each fiscal year :
1. Presentation of the submitted budget to the Board of Vistors (BOV)
2. Board of Vistors (BOV) minutes which within the bookmark has a link to the page showing the approval outlined in a blue box.
3. Mid Year Review (MYR) - a copy of the original memos that were sent to faculty and staff members who are responsible for their respective areas recieved instrucitons on submitting request for monies needed to fund additional items not funded.
4. Unfunded Requirements (UFR) are presented in spreadsheet format of the information compiled from number three.
5. Funded Requirements are presented in spreadsheet format of items which, approved by the Vice President's, were funded from the list in number four.