The Citadel's Mark Clark Hall
Mark Clark Hall, a three-story buidling with 55,000 square feet of space. The first floor houses The Citadel Bookstore, a reception room, the barber shop, and the campus post office. It also features a game room with pool tables, ping pong, and foosball. The offices of the Director of Cadet Activities and the Cadet Publications Center are located on the second floor along with the Greater Issues Rooms and the Buyer Auditorium. The third floor of the building has the Catholic office and chapel, the office of the Episcopal chaplain, the Honor Court, and temporary quarters for distinguished guests of The Citadel.
Mark Clark Hall was named after past president General Mark W. Clark and was built in 1957.