About Bond 165
||How to Reserve Room
- 1 Gateway computer with:
- DVD/CD-ROM Drive
- Internal Zip Drive
- 2 rear-screen projectors
- Document camera
- Wireless mic
|Complete the Room
Request Form, or call Lawrence Galasso at 953-5274.
- All reservations
for Bond 165 are made through Multimedia Services.
- You may only use the auditorium during the time reserved.
- Reservations for reoccurring classes in the auditorium are to be
booked by the end of the previous semester.
- A mandatory room briefing is required before keys to the auditorium
will be issued.
- Keys are issued to faculty and staff members; students will not be
- Students are required to be supervised at all times by a faculty
or staff member while in the auditorium.
- When you reserve the auditorium for a reoccurring reservation, you
will be issued a confirmation. In that confirmation, you will be notified
of any previous reservations that conflict with your class. If there
is a conflict, it is your responsibility to find an alternative classroom.
- Please report any damages or misuse of the equipment or auditorium.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Tobacco products are not allowed in the auditorium.
- When finished in auditorium, please lock the multimedia cabinet and