Faculty Development Committee
Only tenured and tenure-track faculty are eligible to receive a Citadel Foundation Faculty Development Grant.
The Faculty Development Committee takes proposals for each of the four quarters of the fiscal year. During the 2009-2010 school year, the proposal deadlines will be:
Applications are due by 4:30 p.m. on the designated dates.
The committee will consider applications for activities taking place in a later quarter than called for if there are compelling reasons (such as early registration deadlines).
Once a decision has been reached, applicants will receive notification from the Provost on the status of their application.
To apply, please follow these steps:
1. Read the criteria which describe the kinds of activities eligible for a grant, and decide how your proposal will address the criteria.
2. Use the current application form and address each of its ten items. If you do not have all the information requested by the form, please explain.
3. Fill out the application form, attach any necessary supporting documentation, and ask your department head to endorse the application form by completing item #7.
4. Send an electronic copy of your proposal
5. Send 1 paper copy to the Chair of the Faculty Development Committee:
Elise Wallace, Daniel Library
by 4:30 p.m. on the designated deadline
date for each quarter.
If you have questions about the application process, please refer them to one of the members of the committee:
Last Updated: 4/8/2010