Petty Cash Reimbursements
expenditures by Citadel faculty or staff, or funding for cadet travel, may be
reimbursed through the petty cash system. The following guidelines apply to our
petty cash process:
- The individual requesting reimbursement must
complete a Petty Cash Reimbursement Form and sign
- The correct 6 digit index number and
6 digit account number must be included on the Petty Cash Reimbursement
- The form must then be signed by the
department head or Vice President (original signatures only no
- The completed, signed form and all
documentation should be taken to the Treasurers
Office for reimbursement
- Limit is $250
- Original, itemized receipts that
clearly show items purchased and proof of payment must be attached to the
Petty Cash Reimbursement Form. Credit card charge slips alone are not
proper documentation for these expenses.
- Reimbursements for food or meals are
only permitted for cadet food or meals.
- If reimbursement is for more than
one individual, each individual receiving cash
must sign the form.
- No travel or entertainment expenses
may be processed through petty cash.
- Cadet travel advances must be
settled in a timely manner at least within a week of return from
the trip. The department may not be able to request another advance until
all advances are settled.