COMPLETING THE TRD:
- Enter your name, address, and CWID.
- Enter your Travel Authorization Number,
date, department, and the index number to be charged.
- DATE MO/DA – enter the month and day – Use one
line per day.
- DEP or ARR – indicate if you departed or arrived
on that day
- TIME / AM or PM – enter the time if you departed or
arrived on that day
- DESTINATION - enter the destination if you
traveled on that day
- I / O/ F - enter I for in-state, O for
out-of-state, or F for foreign travel
- POV ACTUAL MILES – enter the miles you drove that day
if you drove your personal car. Multiply the total miles by the applicable
mileage rate (.565 if Citadel car denied or .555).
- MEALS - enter the meal expenses. The maximum you can be reimbursed
is the per diem rates. List meals separately on partial travel
days indicating B for breakfast, L for lunch, and D for dinner beside the
- LODGING - enter lodging expense per day.
Only include the hotel room plus taxes in this column.
- AIR TRANS – enter airfare
- OTHER TRAVEL EXPENSE – enter rental cars, taxis and any
miscellaneous expense such as one brief phone call home per day, parking,
- REGISTRATION FEES – enter registration costs
- TOTAL – sum of daily expenses by row
- Total the columns in the appropriate
box, I – In-state, O – Out-of-state, F – foreign and total the row.
- TOTAL EXPENSE – enter the total of all expenses
- TOTAL PPD – enter amounts prepaid such as
registration, airfare, etc.
- TOTAL CASH ADV – enter amount of any cash advance
- TOTAL DUE EMPLOYEE – total expense less prepaid and
- Print the form, attach receipts for all expenditures, sign and
forward to your Department Head and then Vice President for approval
before it is sent to Accounts Payable.
will be ready no later than 10 working days from the date it is received in Accounts