The following receipts MUST be
attached to the Travel Reimbursement Document (TRD) - even if the expense was
- Conference registration -
Include a copy of the full program, agenda or itinerary.
- Airfare – Adequate documentation
reflecting the ticket cost, dates and destination must accompany the
travel voucher. This may be
accompanied via one or several of the following: boarding pass, copy of a
printed ticket or print out of internet purchase.
- Hotel or other accommodation
- itemized hotel bill with traveler's name
- Car rental - paid itemized
- Meals that are reimbursed at
actual cost rather than according to the meal allowance - must have
itemized receipt, not credit card receipt.
- Miscellaneous Expenses -
must have receipt if over $25.00. Any expenses $25.00 or less do not
require a receipt. However, a written explanation should be included with