Information for the Annual Conference
You can register for the conference in two ways:
- 1. You can register online.
- 2. You can register by mail by downloading the registration form (PDF), filling it out, and mailing it to:
- Joelle Neulander
- President, SFHS
- Department of History
- The Citadel
- 171 Moultrie Street
- Charleston, SC 29409
The working 2011 program (PDF) is now available.
The conference will meet at The Francis Marion Hotel in downtown Charleston.
You can register for the conference hotel by using their website. The group code is FRENCH:
- 1. Click on www.francismarioncharleston.com.
- 2. Enter arrival and departure dates and click “Check Availability.”
- 3. At the top of the next screen, click “Group Block.”
- 4. Scroll down, reconfirm dates, enter group code and click “next.”
- 5. The room types and rates will display for the group-click “continue” to confirm reservation
- NOTE: The online group code may not be accepted if the requested reservation contains nights outside the contracted group dates. Please call 1-877-756-2121 for personal assistance.
Travel and Transportation
We have most of the major carriers at our airport, Charleston International: Delta, American, United, US Air, and Continental.
There are many options to reach the downtown area from our airport. For parking and transportation details, download this handy reference sheet (PDF).